SFHA Solutions 6.0: Use Cases for Dynamic Multi-Pathing using vxdmpadm
vxdmpadm is the administrative interface for Dynamic Multi-Pathing (DMP). If using vxdmpadm to administer DMP with native devices, please refer to the Dynamic Multi-Pathing Administrator's Guide. If using vxdmpadm to administer DMP as part of Storage Foundation or Storage Foundation Cluster File System, please refer to the Storage Foundation Administrator's Guide or the Storage Foundation Cluster File System Administrator's Guide.
The following HOWTO articles describe use cases for Veritas Dynamic Multi-Pathing on UNIX/Linux:
- Setting up DMP to manage native devices:
- Gathering and displaying DMP I/O statistics
- How to change DMP I/O policies (Specifying the DMP I/O policy)
- How to use DMP devices with Oracle ASM
- Dynamic reconfiguration tasks:
vxdmpadm (1M) 6.0 manual pages:
vxdmpadm (1M) manual pages for other releases can be found on the SORT Web site.