SFHA Solutions 6.0.1: About NFS mount options
A Veritas File System (VxFS), mounted either as a local mount or as a Cluster File System (CFS) mount, can be exported as a Network File System (NFS). The Clustered NFS (CNFS) feature allows the same file system mounted across multiple nodes using CFS to be shared over NFS from any combination of those nodes without any loss of functionality during failover.
For information on mounting NFS-exported file systems using Storage Foundation Cluster File Systems High Availability (SFCFSHA), see:
- How to mount an NFS-exported file system on the NFS clients
- Changing the share options associated with an NFS share
For information on the recommended mount options for NFS for Oracle data files using Symantec VirtualStore, see:
For information on mounting NFS file systems using Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) and not using CNFS, see:
Information regarding NFS mount options can also be found in the PDF versions of the following guides:
- Veritas Storage Foundation Cluster File System High Availability Administrator's Guide
- Symantec VirtualStore Administrator's Guide
- Veritas Cluster Server Bundled Agents Reference Guide
Veritas Storage Foundation and High Availability, Symantec VirtualStore, and Veritas Cluster Server documentation for other platforms and releases can be found on the SORT website.