SFHA Solutions 6.0.1: Using the hastatus command in Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
You can use the hastatus command to display the changes to cluster objects such as resource, group, and system and to monitor transitions on a cluster. You can also verify the status of the cluster.
The hastatus command functionality is also applicable to prior releases.
For information on using the hastatus command, see:
- Querying status of service groups
- Querying status of remote and local clusters
- How the VCS engine (HAD) affects performance
- VCS command line reference
- Verifying the cluster
- Verifying the status of nodes and service groups
For troubleshooting scenarios and solutions for using the hastatus command, see:
hastatus (1M) 6.0.1 manual pages:
For more information on using the hastatus command, see:
Veritas Cluster Server documentation for other releases and platforms can be found on the SORT website.