Video Screencast Help

SLA Error / Erro de SLA

Created: 04 Dec 2012 • Updated: 07 Dec 2012 | 4 comments
brunoyep's picture
This issue has been solved. See solution.


When i open a incident using the location "cimcorp" of the "attachments 1" (this location don't had a SLA configurated) the date appears correct, but

when i open a incident using the location "Mater Dei" of the "attachments 2" (i am configure a SLA: warn = 2 hours, late = 8 hours) the date of the incident appears "1/1/1850".

Somebody help me?

Check the attachments!



Quando eu abro um chamado usando a location "cimcorp" do anexo 1 (esta location não tem SLA configurado) a data de abertura aparece correta, mas quando eu abro um incidente usando a location "mater dei" do anexo 2 (este local possue SLA de Warn = 2 horas e Late = 8 horas) a data do incidente aparece como "1/1/1850".

Alguém sabe o que é isso e pode me ajudar?

Veja o anexo!


Comments 4 CommentsJump to latest comment

toomas's picture

Which ServiceDesk version is it, 7.1 SP2?

How did you configure the SLAs?

brunoyep's picture

My SD is 7.1 SP2.

I went in SD.DataServices, cloned "Setup SLA requirements", Create a model "mater dei SLA requirements".

In "mater dei SLA requirements" e Set up in "add new data element - SLARequirements (emergency SLA)" and "add new data element - SLARequirements (Default SLA)" warn = 2 hours and late = 8 hours.

I set up this SLAs in "Setup SLA requirements" too.

In "Setup SLA requirements" i cloned "priority is set" and change to "location is set" and created a "matches rule" for Mater dei and conect to a linked model.

See the attachment for more details.


Bruno Bacelar

brunoyep's picture


I found a way and it's working.

The correct mean to do that is removing the "Mater dei SLA requirements" and work just on "Setup SLA requirements.

Bruno Bacelar