Slow backup speeds after 12.1.3
In the last month we have seen a significant decrease in bandwidth following the SEP 12.1.3 upgrade. The problem did not exist in 12.1.2 and no policies have changed. I found that if i disable the Network Threat Protection the problem is alleviated, but this is not a valid long term solution.
So far I've tried:
-adding host exceptions in the IDP policy
-adding process exceptions in the virus scanning
-adding process exceptions
I have upgraded the backup server to 12.1.4, as well as a test destiantion client but that did not seem to make much of a difference.
I was hoping there would be a recommendation or suggestion on how to get BackupExec to work well with 12.1.3