Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

SNAC for 12.1.2 RU2 ?

Created: 30 Nov 2012 • Updated: 30 Nov 2012 | 4 comments
This issue has been solved. See solution.

Hi People,

I have just successfully upgraded the SEPM and SEP client from 12.1 RU1 MP1 into 12.1.2 RU2, does anyone know whether the latest version of SNAC is available or do we just use the older version v 12.1.1101.401 ?

Discussion Filed Under:

Comments 4 CommentsJump to latest comment

.Brian's picture

There should be a client for 12.1.2. Do you have a separate serial# for it so you can downlaod it? If you own SNAC than you're entitled to the new verison.

If not, I would place a call to support so you can get it.

But you can also you use the 12.1.1101.401 version until you get the new version.

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

John Santana's picture

Cool, thanks Brian, so in this case has it been released yet ?

because i haven't received any update from licensing team even for the SEPM 12.1.2 RU2

Kind regards,

John Santana
IT Professional

--------------------------------------------------

Please be nice to me as I'm newbie in this forum.

.Brian's picture

Have you checked FileConnect? 

I assume you did get the SEP 12.1 RU2 download?

SNAC should require a different serial number but as long as you have the serial, you should be able to get it. I would call support and they will give you a temp key to get it.

But yes, SNAC would've come out at the same time as SEP.

Please click the "Mark as solution" link at bottom left on the post that best answers your question. This will benefit admins looking for a solution to the same problem.

SOLUTION
John Santana's picture

Yes that's what I expected.

Thanks for the clarification Brian !

Kind regards,

John Santana
IT Professional

--------------------------------------------------

Please be nice to me as I'm newbie in this forum.