SORT 3.7: Improved patch tool, expanded reports highlight new release
Created: 10 Aug 2012 • Updated: 10 Aug 2012
Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) 3.7 expands and improves its wide range of tools and services. Now you can:
- Find patch information more easily. On the MySORT page, the new Patch widget lets you enter a patch name or ID and display all the products and versions it applies to.
- Get more in-depth reports. Risk Assessment custom reports now include specific commands you can run to resolve configuration issues.
- Display solutions to more product error codes. SORT's error code database has been expanded to include more solutions. From any SORT page, enter the error code in the search bar for more detailed information.
- Determine which of your products support Oracle Linux. See the product matrix for details.
- Run custom reports on data you gathered with the Storage Foundation VxExplorer utility.
Get all the latest SORT news here.