Sporadic error with backing up Lotus Notes data, exit status 1. (WIN32 1: Incorrect function. )
I am having a sporadic issues with Lotus Notes Domino backups that I am having issues finding a long-term working resolution so I am asking to community for assistance on this.
Issues: Backups completing with status 1
Specific error: Error bpbrm(pid=3964) from client ORMDM2: ERR - failure reading file: Lotus Notes:\E:\Lotus\Domino\data\mail\wf_pi1uat.nsf (WIN32 1: Incorrect function. )
- BACKUP_TIMEOUT in the NOTES.INI was set to 30 minutes to compensate for the large file size (4 GB).
- NetBackup Client was at 6.5.5, upgraded to 126.96.36.199.
- Volume Shadow Copy size set to 10 GB on drive E.
- Validated VSS Writers and found none were in a failed status.
- OS: Windows 2003, SP2
- NetBackup Client: 188.8.131.52
- Lotus Notes Domino 8.5
Thanks in advanced for your constructive feedback and ideas as to resolve this issue.