Video Screencast Help
Symantec to Separate Into Two Focused, Industry-Leading Technology Companies. Learn more.

SSR 2013 Custom Recovery Disk

Created: 29 Mar 2013 • Updated: 01 Apr 2013 | 5 comments
kaplang's picture
This issue has been solved. See solution.

I am attempting to create a custom recovery disk on a W2012 server from SSR 2013.

Should I use the 2012 drivers (which so far, don't seem to work.) or other version?

Thanx,

George

Operating Systems:

Comments 5 CommentsJump to latest comment

Markus Koestler's picture

According to the SCL for SSR 2013 the SRD is Win PE 4.0 based so you would be on the right track with Server 2012. Whats the actual error message ? Have you tried the x86 or the x64 SRD and drivers ?

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?pag...

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***

kaplang's picture

No error message.  When fully booted, system does not see the RAID array.

Then you most probably need to add the RAID driver while creating the custom SRD. You can find out which driver is working when you run the drvload command when the SRD is running.

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***

SOLUTION
kaplang's picture

Aside from the fact that it is the 'Load Driver' command winkwink , that is what I did.  Thanks for the hint!

gk

Lucky you ! Please mark this post as solved then.