Endpoint Protection

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Stop send email consoles after upadting to SEP 12.1 RU5

• 1.  Stop send email consoles after upadting to SEP 12.1 RU5

Posted Mar 06, 2015 01:04 PM

Hi,

Alfter I upgraded my instalation of symantec Endpoint protection from ru 4 to ru 5 all alert that I was recibed before stopping to send.

I login in console, in administratos page I review configuration in  propieties of server, all data is the same, nothing was changes, but when I push "send email test" I view a new pullup message  with de message that can not send it

My configuratio is:

symantec SEP Console instalaed in Spanish, in a windows server 2008 r2 in spanich.

the smtp server is a Exchnge 2010 server with a recieve conector created specific for the console server

In my organization I have 5 console server, one central and 4 remote sites, all with email configuration.

Before of process of updrade I was recieved all alerts send from all site consoles

• 2.  RE: Stop send email consoles after upadting to SEP 12.1 RU5

Posted Mar 06, 2015 01:12 PM

Have you tried re-creating the alert?

• 3.  RE: Stop send email consoles after upadting to SEP 12.1 RU5

Posted Mar 06, 2015 02:53 PM

No...

but in test process of configuration in SEP console, allways I recieve the same message, "Can Not send..." and in exchnage server never was opened any conection from de Sep console server. I actived the log process for the recieve conector.

I test the conection with telnet  to port 25 runnig in sep console server, and I recieved comunications from exchange server