Storage foundation for Windows bandwidth issue..
We have the following license:-
1.VRTS STORAGE FOUNDATION 6.0 WIN FOR OS TIER STANDARD EDITION PER SERVER STD LIC EXPRESS BAND S
2.VRTS STORAGE FOUNDATION OPTION VOLUME REPLICATOR 6.0 WIN FOR OS TIER STANDARD EDITION PER SERVER STD LIC EXPRESS BAND S
We the following infra:-
1. OS - Windows 2008 R2 Ent.
2. Application - Oracle database 11.2g.(Without RAC)
3. Hardware - RAM - 24GB; HDD - C:, D:, E:.
4. HDD - RAID configured in local system.
5. Oracle application is installed in C Driave and Database is in D Drive.
6. Bandwidth - 24mbps/18-20ms (Shared)
I am new in storage foundation.
Please, help me with my query.
1. Will the above license is enough to replicate the drives.
2. Oracle is in D drive will the software able to replicate the drive.
3. Is the shared bandwidth is enough to replicate in real time.
4. Is there any thing I need to check before installations.
5. Any por and corns ...(if any).
Please, provide the doc links for the same.