sustaining variables in Dynamic Linked Models
hello everyone. has anybody had any experience using dynamic linked models with forms? I'm using a dynamic model to bring the user to forms needed to fulfill certain selected requests, but what if they need to "edit" their entries? the variables in the dynamic linked model doesn't persist. I could create an output line for every variable on every form to suite the model template, but i'm hoping there's a much easier and better way.
so the actions to reproduce this issue would look something like this:
- select options on the portal page
- load in form models one at a time via the dynamic linked model
- load in confirmation/review form page
- click "edit" for a line item
- load in form model via dynamic linked model (again)
- values typed in or selected no longer exist.