Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.3 for Windows

Created: 09 Apr 2013 • Updated: 14 May 2013 | 2 comments

Dear All,

we are working for a solution to  decrypt all message from an exchange server mal box and need to download in a folder.

All message are encrypt in Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.3.

Can be it be possible to decrypt all unread message and download in a perticular folder by Symantec Encryption Desktop from command promt???

Thanks in advance

Amit

Operating Systems:

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

PGP_Ben's picture

This thread is in thewrong forum group. I'm moving it to the PGP Desktop for Windows group. I realize this confusing due ot the product naming conventions but Symantec Endpoint Encryption is the SEE product. Symantec Encryption Desktop is what used to be PGP Desktop product.

If/when you consider your issue resolved, please click Mark As Solution on the most helpful response.

PGP_Ben's picture

To answer your question. There is no command line option that I'm aware of that allows you to do a bulk decryption operation like this. Maybe someone else could suggest a workaround. But the product is not really designed to work in this way to my knowledge.

If/when you consider your issue resolved, please click Mark As Solution on the most helpful response.