Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 clients do not stay online in Endpoint Manager.
We migrated our SEP Management Server to a new Windows server ond followed the migrate with replication partner method. It worked well and the old server is now uninstalled and removed.
- The SEP clients check in to the new server and show up in the client part och Endpoint Protection Manager.
- The SEP client do have a "green dot" at the Symantec Shield at all times.
- The SEP client does havend does have the latest updates and policy.
Our problem now is this:
- The SEP Clients do NOT stay online in the SEPM. The show up "Green" a short while now and then but are mostly shown as offline. If we do a manual connect they show up short time again.
- When they are offline we do not se any information about "Last Time Status Changed" "Virus Defs." "Policy Serial.." "Last scan" etc.. we do see "Name" and "Logon User". No info is saved.
- Connection Status in the troubleshooting part in SEP client show that they have connected recently to the correct server.
- We have reinstalled som clients did not fix this.
- We hava replaced the symlink.xml with SymlinkDrop.exe and the "Trouble Shooting" part in SEP client no fix.
- We have imported policy manualy, no fix.
Regards, Birger Jarl