Video Screencast Help
Give us your opinion and win with Symantec! Please help us by taking this survey to tell us about your experience with Symantec Connect, so that we can continue to grow and improve.  Take the survey.

System Recovery 2013 / "Copy My Hard Drive" Problem

Created: 14 May 2013 | 2 comments

Hi All,

I am evaluating the above product and I have a hard drive that in is in the process of dying.  I have started the "Copy My Hard Drive" option about six times now and I am having the same problem each time.  It gets to 99% and never ends.  It takes about 3 hours to copy the drive to the new drive and there are no problems during that time, but when it gets to that 99% mark and it will not finish.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this thing to finish??  I have been working on this thing for almost a week now, because by the time it takes the three hours to get to the 99% mark and then waiting another hour or so to see if it will finish and it never does, it gets time to go to bed!!  

So . . . any help would be so greatly appreciated ! ! !

Thanks,

TechExec

Operating Systems:

Comments 2 CommentsJump to latest comment

Markus Koestler's picture

Is this a double post ? -->https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/problem-copy-my-hard-dive-finishing

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***

Markus Koestler's picture

Please update !

*** Please mark thread as solved if you consider this to have answered your question(s) ***