Transferred clinets to new server, got MOST of them moved over but some still have the Sylink.xml of the old server.
Is there ANY way that I can scan PC's that currently HAVE SEP installed for the PC's that have that old Sylink.xml file? Obviously the definitions are out of date because the old server has been decomissioned. "The Find Unmanaged Client" option is gone, and it found things that I didn't want it to find like printers are any thing else that had an IP like iPads or iPhones etc...
The endpoint status was very helpful for this, bit it did not get a lot of PC's, particularly laptops. We have sent e mail out to all users and of course some ignored it and they ALSO ignored the SEP pop up box that tells them the the definitions are out of date.
I would like to know if there is any way to find the out of date PC's so I can give them the correct Sylink.xml file.
The clients are Windows 7 and SOME XP clients, the SEP server is a Windows 2008 server.
The version of SEP is 11 and up.