unable to connect to the service in Backup Exec 2012
I have problems about the logon account in Backup Exec 2012.
One AD Domanin Controller "Test.com", one Backup Server "BKServer"
I create a AD account "operator" and add this to Backup Operator Group.
I also add Backup Operator to the Group Policy Management Console at the domain controller and Local Security Policy on the Backup Server "BKServer"
· Act as part of the operating system
· Backup files and directories
· Create a token object
· Log on as a batch job Log on as a service
· Manage auditing and security log (BE 2010 R3 and later)
· Restore files and directories
· Take ownership of files and other objects
In BackUp Exec 2012, i create a "Test\operator" logon account, for the system logon account is "Test\Administrator", both is common.
When i use AD "Administrator" system account, i can logon to both "Test\operator" and "Test\Administrator" in BE2012.
When i user AD "operator" system account i can only logon to "Test\Administrator" in BE2012, but not the "Test\operator" account. A message shows that "Unable to Connect to the Service"