Unable to open vaulted message from Outlook
I have a curious situation. I have one user who cannot open vaulted messages in her Outlook. She gets the following pop-up:
"Could not process the selected items. Reason: A server error has occurred."
"The URL sent to the web server did not contain enough information."
There is also a message across the top of the message window in Outlook that reads"
This item was archived by Enterprise Vault on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:59:03 AM.
There was an error loading this item - some functionality may not be available.
Some data points:
- User is working from freshly imaged workstation with Windows 7 SP1, Outlook 2010, SEV HTTP-only add-in 9.0.4.R1
- User has apparently never been able to view vaulted messages on this workstation.
- User can access vaulted messages from same workstation via OWA.
- I can log into user's workstation and access my vaulted messages in Outlook 2010.
- User can log into another workstation, creating a new local profile, and get same error in Outlook 2010.
- The SEV Outlook add-in has been removed and re-installed.
- SEV server is 9.0.4.R1