Unable to see the archived users emails from EV web console ?
I'm having issue with the Enterprise Vault that I cannot see the result of any email from a user that I have drag n drop to the 0-day archive OU ?
This user AD account has been disabled and moved into the OU for 0-day archival, but when I go to the EV search web site, it says "No Archived items match the search query". I don’t know if it isn’t archiving, or I just don’t have permissions.
Any help and suggestion please ?
I would back up a
I would back up a knotch.
1) RUn provisioning with full reporting. Find the user in the report and ensure it was provisioned as expected
2) do a manual archive report against that user.. confirm the user has stuff ready to archive now.
3) Review the usage report to check the size of the applicable archive
4) run a manual archive run against the user
5) run a manual report run against the users archive
6) confirm via report and usage that the items were archived
if items are being archived and you are still having an issue.. Confirm you do not have a problem with indexing content for that user. The message implies you are able to search the archive but nothing returned per your search criteria. CLear all criteria and do a blank serarch against the archive. If usage and the report both say (or either say really) that the content has been archived and you are doing a blank search against the archive... most likely you have an indexing issue
Also since this is a dated posting... please follow-up and confirm this is still an outstanding issue so people who volenteer their time are doing so in a manor to help those most in need. If this is resolved please post the resolution and flag it or flag the person that helped you get to resolution to give them credit.
THanks in advanced and I hope this helps.