Urgent problem regarding managed clients didn't get the latest definitions from the server
the issue with getting my managed clients to get the latest definitions from the server.
- SEPM set to use the default management server.
- Live update works both by runnning the LUA.exe on the server and from SEPM. Connects and downloads the latest defs
- In the Admin Tab I "Show LiveUpdate Downloads" and I see all the latest defs
- I can send commands to my clients and verify that it has actually been issued in my Monitors tab
- I have all the appropriate proxy information setup up.
- Running 11.0.4014.26
The only way I can update is having the client directly update from Symantec.
But all my other clients that get the update form the SEPM have been not updated for one week only.
What can I do to fix this