VCenter folders remain in Backup Exec console after deletion
I encountered the following situation..
I have a vcenter environment (ESX 5.0.0) and we recently decided to start working with a folder structure. The main reason is to have a visible difference between the type of virtual machines.
However we've deleted some folders, as well as adding some new folders. The recently added folders are perfectly visible, but the deleted ones remain in the view. See file in attach. The green lines are for indicating the existence of the folders in vcenter. The orange ones are an indication of the error.
What I tried:
- Refresh of the view --> not ok;
- TEST/EDIT credentials --> fails --> not ok;
- It was a longshot, but I checked the selections but from the Backup Exec console no selections are listed which are deleted in vcenter --> no solution.
- Add VMware server --> error: "caught error ... with unique index IX_ConnectionName".
- Service restart on media server --> not a solution.
It's not a solution to delete the jobs and afterwards the vcenter, and re-adding it again.
Any other ideas?