what is the best solution for virus clean network?
Best practices for troubleshooting viruses on a network
Help Link: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/overview.jsp?pid=54619
Best Practices for Troubleshooting Viruses on a Network
How to use the Load Point Analysis within the Symantec Support Tool to help locate suspicious files
Follow the documentation provided in previous post - you need to make sure:
- the SEP clients are using the most recent definitions - if there are any issues with SEP detecting the threats you can try as well the rapid release definitions (those are kind of beta definitions with new virus signatures in it):
- make sure the infected machines are quarantined and disconnected from network resources
- clean the computers using the scanning and clean/quarantine options on SEP clients or further scan with help of
* Power Eraser: http://www.symantec.com/theme.jsp?themeid=spe-user...
* bottable SERT tool: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/videos/sym...
- prevent reoccurence of the infections by keeping your system secure with latest definitions and most up to date OS patches and other software updates
SEP Knowledge Base
Hopefully above comments are the answer of your query.
Check this thread
Security Best Practice Recommendations
Best practices for responding to active threats on a network
Security Response recommendations for Symantec Endpoint Protection settings
Best Practice when Symantec Endpoint Protection or Symantec AntiVirus is Detecting a File that is Believed to be Safe
Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helped you