Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  What are the registry keys corresponding to the three content releases visible in the SEP 11.0.7 GUI?

Posted Mar 22, 2013 05:25 AM

Hello,

if someone needs to check the current content releases in use in a SEP 11.0.7 (those three visible in the GUI, i.e. AV, NTP and PTP) with a custom script, what would be the matching registry keys to do it? I did not find the related documentation yet, if someone already has or knows it, please share it with me. According to my own investigation, it seems there are several keys which might serve this need.

• 2.  RE: What are the registry keys corresponding to the three content releases visible in the SEP 11.0.7 GUI?

Posted Mar 22, 2013 05:35 AM

Please check these registry keys

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/articles/symantec-endpoint-protection-few-registry-tweaks

• 3.  RE: What are the registry keys corresponding to the three content releases visible in the SEP 11.0.7 GUI?

Posted Mar 22, 2013 05:41 AM

Hello,

thanks, points 6 and 7 of that article answer for AV and NTP, I am going to verify the same still applies to RU7. Is there's something similar for NTP, this would be great.

• 4.  RE: What are the registry keys corresponding to the three content releases visible in the SEP 11.0.7 GUI?

Posted Mar 22, 2013 05:56 AM

For NTP I was never able to find out..

That was written long before. should be applicable for 11.0.7 . Let me check for NTP as well

• 5.  RE: What are the registry keys corresponding to the three content releases visible in the SEP 11.0.7 GUI?

Posted Mar 22, 2013 06:16 AM

Hello,

yep, it seems OK for RU7 too, just verified it.

Regards,

Beppe