File Share Encryption

View Only
  • 1.  When will the magical 10.2 MP4 be released (to fix Sophos issues)

Posted Dec 20, 2011 05:10 PM

When will we get 10.2 MP4?   My boss is about to throw his laptop at me because it won't ctrl-alt-del, locks up oddly, loses the USB dock keyboard, won't launch processes, won't shutdown..  all issues I've seen others associate with the 10.2 PGP software.   Someone from PGP(?) said, back in November, that MP4 will solve those issues (not sure which issues), and would be released in early December, most likely.  When exactly?

Alternatively, where can I get the latest 10.1 software?

We are running Windows 7 64-bit, Sophos (latest), and PGP Desktop WDE 10.2 MP3.

-- Chris

• 2.  RE: When will the magical 10.2 MP4 be released (to fix Sophos issues)

Posted Dec 20, 2011 05:53 PM

You can see what PGP versions you currently have available for download by following this process. If you are interested in a slightly earlier version than is available for you, you might possibly be successful asking Customer Care about it.

I don't know when the availability of the next maintenance pack will be announced. 

• 3.  RE: When will the magical 10.2 MP4 be released (to fix Sophos issues)

Posted Dec 22, 2011 04:02 AM

Apparently MP3 HF1 fixes some Sophos related issues. Maybe ask Symantec nicely for it?

Resolved an issue with PGP Desktop for Windows XP that would cause Windows Explorer and other
    applications to lock up when PGP WDE components were running in tandem with Sophos Endpoint
    Security and Control with the auto-update service enabled. [2520499]