Where I can I find the SP1 download? Fileconnect only has SP2 available for me.
Normally, SP's are cumulative which means that you can install SP2 without install SP1. However, if you still want to download SP1, see this document
PKH is correct in that all the SP's are cumulative so i would suggest your just runnning live update and getting fully patched up to SP3. How ever if you would prefer to just patch to SP1A please use the following link as it will also provide you with all of the Post SP1 Hotfixes.
I hope this posting was helpful
We are experiencing the issue described here:
The workaround is to install an older version of the remote agent. However, even using the links above I am unable to obtain an older version. Everything available to me is 2012 SP2.
I understand that you are facing issue mentioned in http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH209562
I would suggest loging a support case and quote the etrack number 3284467
In the meantime follow this procedure to get the remote agent on hyper V back to Sp1
1. Uninstall the remote agent on Hyper V
2 Navigate to the Backup Exec directory on the media server (c:\prog~files\symantec\backup exec\agents\)
3. Copy the Rawsx64 directory to the c:\ of the Hyper V host
4. On the Hyper V host naviage to c:\Rawsx64\Updates and delete the file name which says Sp2
5. Come back to the c:\Rawsx64 directory and run the setup.exe and follow the prompts
6. Add the Media sever`s hostname while installing the remote agent
This will get the agent on the HYper V host to Sp1