Will a restore job need information from EMM database?
Will need some help for understanding EMM database.
do we need any information from EMM for a restore job?
here is my DR procedure and usually it works fine but not today.
1. rebuild a server for master with same hostname
2. install NBU 7.1 and upgrade to 126.96.36.199
3. configure library with drives, load catalog tapes
4. restore catalog with "P" option (#bprecover -wizard, restore catalog without NBDB)
5. load tape to run restore (backup and restore through same master/media server)
* restore jobs keep failing with error code 2826.
* i can find images from the tape. Somehow with #bpmedialist -m <mediaID>, i couldn't find any tape status.
did i miss anything?