Windows Failed To Start After Deploying Image
I am getting an error after an image is pushed to my computer. It shows the "Windows Boot Manager", and then it states that "Windows Failed To Start, etc."
Here's what I am doing.
1. Insert my "automation folders.iso" into new computer.
2. Boot computer to CD
3. System loads network drivers just fine.
4. Push task to deploy Windows XP.gho image to new "minint..." computer.
5. PC gets task and image starts to push.
6. Image seems to push fine.
7. Image goes through sysprep.
8. This is when I get the error.
Any suggestions? I am trying to recommend this software for a company, and I keep running into all these issues. They may not want this software if I can't get it running smoothly without all these issues.