Windows Server 2008 host, with virtual Domain server and virtual Exchange 2010 Backup and Backup storage
Created: 24 Sep 2012 • Updated: 23 Apr 2014 | 1 comment
This issue has been solved. See solution.
Looking for a bit of advice re above.
Considering the following;
- Full backup of the host weekly to external drive.
- Full backup of both virtual servers weekly to external hard drive
- Daily incremental backup of both virtual servers to online storage.
By using 2 drives on a rotational basis, one offsite, hoping to be able to recover from any disaster with this setup.
- Is the above feasable with BackUp Exec and what addons would be required
- Is it possible to save only the daily incremental backups online and recover from weekly virtual machine backups from external drive and daily incremental backups stored online.
- Would it be possible to recover individual mailboxes
Any alternative suggestions?