Workflow Soluiton

View Only
  • 1.  Workflow and Exchange 2010 Tasks

Posted Mar 11, 2015 01:06 PM

Has anyone gotten Altiris to manage Exchange 2010 tasks? I am creating a project that allows departmental managment of teams and their tasks. I have gotten a lot done, but i am trying to allow individuals to delete their tasks from within the workflow project. When i execute the LogicBase.Components.MicrosoftExchange.Exchange2007.DeleteTaskComponent I get the error "AffectedTaskOccurrences attribute is required for Task items.". I understand that exchange needs the AffectedTaskOccurrences variable to determine if i want to delete all occurrences or just one instance, but i can't find where to set this in the component. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 2.  RE: Workflow and Exchange 2010 Tasks

Posted Mar 13, 2015 01:06 PM

It looks like this may be configured in the Recurrence part of the Pattern Task input variable.  I've personally not used this component, so I can't say for sure.  Looks like if you elect to "Remove Recurrence" in the configuration, it deletes all occurrences, whereas if you target a specific occurrence it will delete the one.  Again, just guessing, as no other replies have come in yet.  

I'm glad to have a look at your live problem if you'd like.