workflow project and formbuilder component
Hi I am new in workflow and i am assigned to create a process to process the security badge request. I first took the solution of the sample of change management, which i create
1. a webform project which contains a form builder project to collect user input, and a linked model which does some check on the user input
2. a workflow project(web services) which contains some tasks to process the request.
After both of the projects are verified to be valid, i want to release my workflow project to be a component library which can be used in my webform project, i realized that the license i have does not allow me to generate dll. So i need to find out some work around.
I thought i can put my formbuilder component in my workflow project, which failed.
Then i used a dialog component, and put my formbuilder component inside the embedded model inside the dialog component. BUT, it seems i can not add my linked model inside a embedded model.
Please educate me with these basic concept, since i can not find out the tutorial in that details.
1. I can not use formbuilder component directly in a workflow project, right?
2. I can not add linked model inside an embedded model, right?
3. What's the correct solution for my simple case?
Thanks a lot.