I am working with the Global Sales & Services Education Enablement Leadership team to develop our key initiatives/strategies for 2012 and beyond. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you would like to see in the Symantec Certification Program for 2011-2012. I have some specific questions, but welcome all input.
- What value do end users/you want in a technical certification program?
- Do you value CompTIA? Why?
- Who are CompTIA’s competitors?
- What new certification tracks, if any, should we develop? Why?
- What benefits would you like to see us add to the program?
- How important is availability of prep materials? What type of prep materials (training, books, online classes, sample exams, etc.) do you prefer? Is this required at all levels of certification or just the higher levels?
- What is working well in the program - that we should definitely continue? Why?
- What is not working that we need to change or eliminate? Why?
To learn more about the Symantec Certified Specialist (SCS) program, check out http://go.symantec.com/certification.
Thanks for your time!
Beverly van de Velde
Sr. Manager, Symantec [Technical] Certification Program