À propos de Backup Exec Blog
Welcome to the Backup Exec Blog! Here you will hear the latest news and views from the Backup Exec product team.
Filtrer par :
Récemment sur Twitter
- @nerdfoo Is there anything we can assist you with?25 Juillet 2014
- BLOG: Happy International #SysAdmin Day http://t.co/uJtm61nZlS http://t.co/G0rWc7m5Sv25 Juillet 2014
- @pinkisntwell (2) then send these logs send these logs InitVDS.log & diskDiscovery.log25 Juillet 2014
- @pinkisntwell Can you try to run VXGather, then attempt to create a folder on the RDX file. (1/2)25 Juillet 2014
- @pinkisntwell (2/2) can you email logs to email@example.com for review please25 Juillet 2014
Étiquettes de blogue
Backup Exec 2012 2010 Backup Exec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance Symantec System Recovery (formerly Backup Exec System Recovery) 12.x Virtualization Usability NetBackup Beta BEMCLI PowerShell 10.x and Earlier 11.x Install Hyper-V Upgrades beta uat Backup Exec Appliances BE; Backup Exec 2012; Upgrade Backup Exec Install .cloud Backup Exec Upgrades
- Expired Data not deleted!
- Backup Exec 2014 service
- Any experience upgrading to Backup Exec 2014 yet?
- BE2014 DLM not delete already expired backup sets
- IS Backup Exec support the volume which is consisted by multiple LUN?
- I am having the same exact
- Symantec Backup Exec 2014 - Creating Duplicate Tapes
- Restore of an Active directory user fails - Access denied
- Is it possible for BE2014's job to have an incremental stage only?
- New Backup Job - directory or file was not found