Welcome to the HPE Global Strategic Community where the HPE team can:
- Follow & share the latest news and updates pertaining to our partnership & business
- Join the conversation and network with other leaders
- Access exclusive conversations, content & events
- Share ideas, best practice & success stories
- Increase your exposure on connect & social media
- Discover new customers by solving bigger challenges
- Grow your network, experience & brand
We are a community with a passion for connecting Talent, Leaders & Champions with transformation Tools, Learning and Community to solve bigger customer problems and accelerate our Information Security partnership.
We look forward to helping you engage, empower and grow your Information Security business.
Symantec Technology Learning Paths provide HPe Account Executives with tailored, role-specific training recommendations for building criticalknowledge of Symantec products. Each path suggests learning from a sequence of Symantec courses and other resources to gain necessary knowledge and skills. We have about 20 Symantec technologies covered today.
Many apologies for the confusion!!! To access the Learning Paths link below you must register at PartnerNet Access then you will be granted access to the SumTotal site through the Learning Paths link below.
Use this link, click the "Partners" button to find the Sales Expert Track for Symantec Solutions: Symantec Technology Learning Paths
The $250 Apple Gift Card will be rewarded for sucessfully achieving SSE accreditation on DLP, CCS or ATP before January 30th, 2016. Only 1 (one) accreditation is required and although we encourage you to gain accreditation for all three of these solutions, only 1 (one) gift card will be rewarded.
- All client facing collateral, graphics, and digital assets for Symantec and joint branded pieces.
- Joint sales presentations, battle-cards, competitive data, and more.
- Training modules, whitepapers, technical tips, and relevant joint technical content.
- Together, we help clients secure their mission-critical business data and address specific enterprise security issues.