Need a Copy button in Resource Manager for 7.x Console
In NS 6 Reosurce Manager there was a copy button that you could copy data out of the datagrid of the Resource Manager - that function is not available in NS 7. In fact you can't right click IE Copy of the grid in the NS 7's Resource Manager. This is actually a huge deal because customers will copy out Patch IsInstalled rules from the Resource Manager of the console in order to run them individually on client machines. This is used heavily in our Patching Compliance area to quickly determine if a rule change needs to be done by Altiris.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In the Console goto - Actions - Software - Patch Remediation Center
2. Right click on any Bulletin and choose Resource Manager
3. On the left side - choose any 'Software Bulletin to Software Update'
4. On the left side - choose 'Resource Is Installed'
5. View Menu - Choose Inventory
6. Drill into DataClasses - Inventory Rule Management - Inventory Rule
7. Highlist the last row
No Copy function available