Backup, Antivirus and enhancement
Some ideas for FileStore :
- SFS could be a Media/Master Server for some customers without NetBackup infrastructure
- Antivirus (SEP) could be managed by a SEP global console like a client
- When we create a Share, or enable a AntiVirus Scan, we could have a menu with the list of available FileSystems
- I see NFS4 is working on FileStore, but all mounts for NFS are done with '-no-ntf-version 4' parameter in the command. Why ? We need this version dor Q-Series for exemple (customer demand)
- _nlm_ volume is very important in FileStore, even if we don't have NFS share. In case of crash of the first volume, we loose this part, and it's very difficult to recover it. Is it possible to have multiple copy of that partition ? on more than one volume ? Because, it's the first volume, often a test volume !
- Only one node made the backup. But with 10TB of data's the backup is very long. Could we have more than one backup process ? In most of case, the FileStore has used during the day by customers, but the backup is between 9PM and 4AM... All node could participate to the backup, no ?