Central Quarantine is there a future?
This week I hope to install a new Central Quarantine due to hardware changes and I find I need to load the system with Windows 2003 server, 32-bit. I was planning on doing this on March 14th, 2012. So I'm curious if the technology is going to be advanced?
- Support for newer server operating systems, 64-bit.
- Ways to directly submit false positives (I posted this in another thread)
- A way to submit code for further analysis to the retail portal, the platinum portal, virustotal or threat expert. Bonus points for the ability to submit to competitor's portals. Why? Because it is us against the bad guys plus defense in depth means some of us have other products installed as well.
- Integration with the SEP console.
- Ability to restore files to original source