Error code display
I have attempted to use the custom reporting feature and was trying to analyze error codes. When I got the output from the report the error codes were in a decmal format.(See example #1). When I check the Job Log for the same machine on the same date I get the error code in Hex.(See example #2). For consistency it would be better if the codes were in the same format and for the ease of reading the Hex version is easier to distinguish. Additionally the "Fiinal error category" in the custom report shows as "4" and in the Job Log as "Resource Errors". Again for consistency using the same terminology would be better.
Additionally I would suggest making a table of values available that would allow easy access to identify the Error Codes and well as the "Final error category"
Example #1(line from the custom report)
vmctr4isrv sc-labman-Full 6/22/2013 10:25:04 PM 4 -536805608 A communications failure has occurred with a Virtual
When I check the Job Log for the same machine on the same date I get:
Example #2(from the Job Log)
Job ended: Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 10:30:01 PM Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe000ff18 - A communications failure has occurred with a Virtual Machine resource. Final error category: Resource Errors For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-65304