Feature Request: Changes to Schedule in change calender should be updated after Approved Change plan
Current version of Service Desk 7.5 does not update the calender.
Changes to Schedule in change calender are not updated after Approved Change plan
steps to reproduce.
1. Create a new Change Request
2. Use Approve/Deny Change Plan to approve the Change. Set the Start Date to some time in the future.
3. Use the Approve Change Plan to override any CAB approvals and approve the change for your future date.
4. At this point, the change is approved and scheduled for a future date.
5. Find the change in the change calendar, click on it and choose “Edit”
6. Modify the Event Start and Event End dates to be a different date in the future. Save this.
7. Go back to the change ticket.
8. There is no indication the change has been scheduled for a different day, no record in the process history.
There is no way to tell if a change has been rescheduled from the change ticket and no way to link through to the Edit Change window
to see that date if you do not have permissions in the Process Manager to see the Calendar.