SEPM Feature Request
Created: 15 Feb 2012 • Updated: 19 Feb 2012 | 6 comments
Status: In Review
There has been a couple of instances that would have helped us during troubleshooting and want to see them as future feature enhancements.
- Display current SEPM Server name, the console is connected to.
- Under Clients on the Clients tab. Could there be a column that reports the current server the client is connected to.
- Centralized Exception- add field for “description” on each exception item
- Add Wildcard to exceptions in directory paths
- Remove all admin recipients from the email package distribution list (not sure if this is worded correctly)
- Add more Windows system variables ie %userprofile%