ServiceDesk 7.1 Improvements
Created: 16 Aug 2011 | 1 comment
I have a couple of suggestions for the ServiceDesk 7.1 team.
- While I and others have created a workaround for this issue, please add a search incidents option to the portal. The inability to do so is a productivity killer.
- Add notification rules. This could be built into the automation rules function. Having the ability to create a rule to notify a group/user when a ticket is created and also to have it notify each time the ticket is updated.
- Add the ability to create/set a workflow variable as an automation rule action. I would like the abilty to query based on a variable from within a workflow after automation rules have ran.
- Fix the automation rule's auto-lookup of classications.
- When setting the Use Change Management and Problem Management properties under Application Properties, Service Catalog forms for such systems are not disabled.