We're happy to announce the release of Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT). This release fully supports the Storage Foundation 6.0 and Veritas Operations Manager 4.1 releases, and also includes many user-requested features for Storage Foundation and NetBackup products, including:
- Addition of NetBackup Appliance support in the Installation and Upgrade Checklist! (https://sort.symantec.com/checklist/install#report)
- Inclusion of SPVU license reporting in the Unix data collector
- New OS and product filtering for the Storage Foundation patch table (https://sort.symantec.com/patch/matrix)
- OpsCenter support in release auditor (https://sort.symantec.com/netbackup)
- Support for NetBackup release 126.96.36.199
- Updated GUI data collector flows and usability
- New Storage Foundation system specific notifications for agent, hardware compatibility lists, and production documentation
- New Product Management reporting interface
Visit the SORT news page (https://sort.symantec.com/about/news) for additional details regarding other improvements.
Visit SORT at sort.symantec.com (http://sort.symantec.com) to see why thousands of Symantec customers continue to find value from the website.