Scheduled Backup doesn't works
作成: 07 Feb 2013 | コメント数: 7
- installed system recovery 2013 on a new client
- assigned license code via policy
- I'm able from the management solution console to run a backup of the client
- assigned a policy backup to the client (one full backup on thursday, incremental other days)
- from the management solution console on the computer view I see that the client has changed the value in the column "scheduled" from "not scheduled" to "multiple" but next execution column is yet with the the value "none"
This is an upgraded enviroment, all the other clients still have the older system recovery version without any issue.
Have you any idea?