ブログの説明: Storage and Availability Management Blog
The Storage and Availability Management Group at Symantec is dedicated to providing solutions that enable efficient storage management and highly available infrastructure. Find news, information and tips that help you to resolve your storage management, high availability and disaster recovery issues across the heterogeneous data center.
- Are you optimizing cost & performance with SSD/Flash? Learn how on 3/20 w/ @Symantec & @tanejagroup http://t.co/YI5rrUurGB04 Mar 2014
- Congrats to BNY Mellon for winning the ISE #Award due to their use of Data Insight! #datagovernance http://t.co/orHK9p8E0y08 Jan 2014
- Wondering how to improve data governance in your org? Join us in our webcast on Jan 15 https://t.co/iljAGqTxmB19 Dec 2013
- Symantec offering enables customers to access mission critical data 400% faster than traditional SANs http://t.co/td2fYlu5xs #storage10 Dec 2013
- If you are attending #gartnerdc make sure to hit up the @Symantec booth 204. Ask about #Datacane! http://t.co/o2B2ZpBAGX10 Dec 2013
Storage Foundation Cluster Server Management Solutions (CommandCentral, SORT, VOM, VOM Advanced) ApplicationHA Storage Foundation for Windows Dynamic Multi-Pathing and Dynamic Multi-Pathing for VMware New Release Replicator Option FileStore Features Best Practice VMware veritas operations manager high availability VOM Tip/How to Upgrade Installing Basics Virtualization Linux Configuring SORT (Symantec Operations Readiness Tools) Documentation Disaster Recovery Advisor