As 2010 draws to a close I wanted to update you on several topics in Channel Marketing. Please contact your marketing manager or channel account manager for more information about the Symantec Channel and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
There’s great news for partners who are participating the Sympoints Rewards Program. We’re now offering two major enhancements to increase your awards earning opportunity in the Backup Security & Recovery promotion:
1. Lower thresholdson minimum licenses per claim – and -
2. The addition of Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0
Act now and get your claims in before the end of the year, then check back in January for the next exciting award opportunity from Symantec!
Our Symantec Launch Pad is now live at Everything Channel. Be sure to visit and hear more about how we’ve made Specializations the cornerstone of the enhanced Symantec Partner Program and how you can benefit from becoming specialized in any or all of the 9 Specializations available today.
Symantec Solutions Showcaseis a ‘no cost’ opportunity that allows partners to feature Symantec products and solutions offerings right on your website. Simply complete a brief online application and, once approved, Symantec content will be automatically sent to your website and updated regularly. We also have a SMB Solutions Showcase that is exclusive to those partners who are SMB Specialized. Just one more reason to get your SMB Specialization!
We had a great showing at ComdexVirtual in November with 1,621 total booth visits and 1,847
content downloads. You can revisit the booth anytime through May 17, 2011 to review the following content and downloads:
· IT Megatrends: Security, Storage and Systems Management - Enrique Salem, President and CEO.
· Symantec Partnering Vision - Randy Cochran, Vice President, Americas Channel Sales
· Enhanced Symantec Partner Program Collateral
· Sales enablement materials for Symantec Protection Suites, Enterprise Vault 9.0, and Backup Exec/Backup Exec System Recovery.