- CryptoWall 2.0
- PGP Disks broken under Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Symantec Vulnerability Protection 188.8.131.52 not compatible with FireFox 33.0
- Report Queries CSP undetected
- Yosemite Support for PGP - Encryption Desktop
- DLP Network prevent (Email) integration with Exchange 2010
- Symantec Encryption Desktop prof..
- Mallicious Attack blocked by Norton AntiVirus 20.4
- New Malware - Dyre (Dyreza)
- Encryption Desktop with Box Sync
A Message From Your Community Manager: Swathi Turlapaty
Welcome to the Security Community on Symantec Connect.
The Security Community covers many different security products from Symantec and provides valuable technical information for each.
Please feel free to contact me via private message with any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions about the Community.