- PGP Disks broken under Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- CryptoWall 2.0
- Symantec Vulnerability Protection 18.104.22.168 not compatible with FireFox 33.0
- DLP Network prevent (Email) integration with Exchange 2010
- High Disk Write - distrptr.dat
- New Malware - Dyre (Dyreza)
- Encryption Desktop with Box Sync
- encryption desktop 10.3.0MP3 does not mount pgp disks on OS X 10.10
- SEP 12.1.5 and the Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Upgraded SEP Clients (12.1.4) Requires a Restart
- Delete Clients After X Days
- SEPM Embaded Database
- Adding client installation package updates
- SEP client for Linux OS
- Unable to open BCP host data-file
- CleanWipe_12.1.4100.4126 and win server 2008
- Client machines are different in two sites
- SEPM Re-design and Recovery
- SVA installation issue - "Unable to install SVA: com.symantec.vsep.VSEPException: bad certificate, fingerprint: 99:eb:e7:73:e1:63:54:2c:94:81:7a:aa:c3:b9:3a:67:04:73:2e:ee" error
- SWG 8490 Pair WAN/LAN
A Message From Your Community Manager: Swathi Turlapaty
Welcome to the Security Community on Symantec Connect.
The Security Community covers many different security products from Symantec and provides valuable technical information for each.
Please feel free to contact me via private message with any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions about the Community.