Storage Foundation and VCS 6.0 Beta Program and Customer Feedback
Are you interested in using the latest features in Veritas Storage Foundation and Cluster Server version 6.0 before they are available? If you do, we have an excellent opportunity for you to participate and provide feedback for this release. There are four ways to participate:
1. Customers may review videos that demonstrate new 6.0 features.
2. Customers can connect to hosted VMs through SymDemo and test the features, without the need of downloading the images.
3. Customers may connect to the PM lab and test features on physical Solaris servers.
4. The last option is to download the traditional CAP binaries.
- Click the 'Request Membership' button on the Storage Foundation and Veritas Cluster Server 6.0 Beta Program group page.
- Complete the form (make sure you use your business email address).
- Please complete a current Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and send via email to email@example.com.
We'll be taking all registrations through the group, then once the program kicks off, information, including videos and software connections, will be provided through private materials accessible to group members with NDA in place. Here's the link to the group: