- problem with starting vxconfigd
- Can't mount vxfs filesystem
- Issue while encapsulating the root disk
- disk doesn't show up
- Unable to use vcs commands after installation of vcs
- One cooperation issue about Windows 2012 R2 Failover cluster and SF cluster shared disk group
- Migration to Veritas 6
- How to use fsdb to repair VxFS file system?
- Resouce depedency case
- Migration from Solaris to Linux 6.0
- Gab membership showing two instances
- How to configure NBU service group in GCO with VVR
- Creating ext4 file system on a vx volume?
- VxVM vxdisksetup ERROR V-5-2-5241 Cannot label as disk geometry cannot be obtained.
- vxassist multiple volume of a same subdisk
- NFS cluster switchover getting failed from node1 to node2
- Resources offline again and again
- Tolarance limit
- SAP failed after hastart
A Message From Your Community Manager: Kimberley
Welcome to the Storage and Clustering Community, where you'll find loads of technical information about Storage Foundation and High Availability products from Symantec.
Please feel free to contact me via private message with any questions you may have.
Thanks for participating in the community.