I've setup Enterprise Vault with Outlook Web App on Exchange 2010 many, many times before. However, it has been quite some time since I did it last, and I hit a problem. The problem I had was that when I was running:
cscript owauser.wsf /domain....etc
It was coming back with:
WScript version: 5.8
Configuring for Exchange 2003/2007
Running as: ROWIEV\vaultadmin
User name: vaultadmin
User domain: rowiev.local
Assigned user right: SeNetworkLogonRight
Assigned user right: SeInteractiveLogonRight
Assigned user right: SeBatchLogonRight
Assigned user right: SeChangeNotifyPrivilege
ERROR: Failed to update IP address restrictions. Check that Feature Delegation for 'IPv4 Address and Domain Restrictions' is set to 'Read/Write'
Now, tried as I might...