Recently I had all 3 of my PureDisk environments giving me storage problems due to internal/external causes.
First one was relatively simple, it's a 6.2.2 all-in-one node and it ran out of disk space for /Storage - 95% full.
The storage array was not a SAN but a dedicated one.
Challenging task with this was finding out how to order physical disks and finding a resource to put the disks in the array.
Array was a 12-slots one, with 6 slots occupied with 300GB disks.
Once the new 6 disks were put in, the engineer rebooted PureDisk server with a HP CD loaded, to connect to the array and create a single 1.5TB RAID5 virtual LUN, then the server's been rebooted again for PDOS to start.
When I started Yast2 interface, it automatically picked up the new LUN, and I simply added the new LUN in the LVM volume group - this task instantly grew the xfs filesystem as well, and suddenly I had 49% full /Storage filesystem, happy.