SharePoint Backup using NetBackup SharePoint Agent fails with status 2.
The SharePoint backup fails with status 2 mainly because of configuration issues. There is a checklist that we should adhere to while doing a SharePoint backup.
1. The NetBackup cilent service is being started by a domain account
2. The account running backup should have the following privileges.
- ”Replace a process level token”
- ”Debug programs”
- ”Log on as a Service”
- ”Allow to logon Locally”
These are set via (administrator tools – Local security policy – Local policies – User rights assignment)
This needs to be done for all servers in the SharePoint farm, including SQL back end.
3. The account should be Local administrator rights on all servers in the SharePoint farm.
4. .Net Framework 3.5 at minimum for SharePoint 2010 and .Net...